Hiring Our Village Hall for Your Wedding
Antrobus Village Hall is the ideal venue for a wedding reception at any time of year.
Our “Facilities” page has all the info you’ll need about the facilities available, both inside and outside. Plus our “How To Book” page takes you through the booking process and lets you check availably of your special date against our calendar.
We make every effort to keep the calendar up to date but it’s best to double-check availability with our bookings secretary.
See below some info more specifically related to Weddings:
Wedding Hall Hire
The cost of Wedding Hall Hire is £600, and covers the following specific items:
- Hiring of the Large Hall, Small Hall and the Lounge
- Use of Kitchen(for you or caterers you may hire)
- Afternoon Bar generally from 3pm to 7pm
- Evening bar generally starting from 7pm; Last Orders will be called at 11.10pm.
(Please note that we are as flexible as possible with bar times and so for example, if a break is required between “afternoon” and “evening” this is possible.)
- Note that Tablecloth Hire is possible, at £35
Tables and Guests
We have a total of 24 round tables that can seat various numbers of people.
THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF GUESTS AT ANY EVENT IS 120.
- Please be aware that taxis need to be ordered in advance, otherwise you could face a wait of up to three hours
- Please do not bring Lilies into the building
- Soft furnishings i.e. curtains should not be removed
- Only white tack may be used for decorations in the hall
- We do not allow the use of table confetti
- We do not allow the use of Candles
- We have a CASH ONLY BAR the nearest cash machine is approximately 4 miles away
Ready to book?
Then just Contact Us and we’ll be happy to help!
We can only accommodate one wedding booking per month (and a maximum of 5 per year) so book early to avoid disappointment!